Bellmawr Office of Emergency Management
James Burleigh- EM Coordinator
Downloadable FormsBellmawr Special Needs Form
Family Disaster Plan
Emergency Management & Disaster Preparedness LinksFEMA-Federal Emergency Management Agency
New Jersey Emergency Management
Emergency Management--Additional Links
Recommended items to include in a Basic Emergency Supply Kit
- Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, drinking and sanitation.
- Food, at least a three day supply of non perishable food.
- Battery powered or hand crank radio and NOAA weather radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both.
- Flashlight and extra batteries.
- First aid kit.
- Whistle to signal for help.
- Dust mask, to help filter contaminated air, plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter in place.
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation.
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities.
- Can opener for food (if kit contains canned food)
- Local maps.